Cookie "Costumes": #1 Bride & Groom

My amazing niece Tara is all grown-up, and getting married. She wanted something little, and especially fun for photographs of her bridal party.

The first time mustache cookies came onto my radar was through my friend Liz and her Eat Cake Be Merry blog, and it really made me smile.

Watching my son play with them made me think we need to make some more variations on this theme for fun cookie dress-up photos...
LIKE THESE GREAT GLASSES AND EYEBALLS FROM my friend Patti Paige at BAKED IDEAS:



*To make sure the skewers didn't burn or spin around later, I soaked them in water before baking. Before putting the cookies in the oven, I also added an extra little piece of cookie dough over the part of the cookie where the skewer was inserted for extra strength.

Comments

Post a Comment